New london sentence example
- The Old Side adopted the academy at New London, Chester (disambiguation)|Chester county, Pennsylvania, which had been organized by Francis Alison in 1741, as their own; but the New London school broke up when Alison became a professor in the Philadelphia Academy (afterwards the university of Pennsylvania).
- He died in New London on the 25th of February 1796.
- Norwich is served by the New York, New Haven & Hartford and the Central Vermont railways, by steamers from New York and New London, and by interurban electric lines connecting with Willimantic, New London and other neighbouring places.
- Salmon, in The New London Dispensatory, similarly praised the remedy.
- Transportation of products is facilitated by water routes (chiefly coasting), for which there are ports of entry at New Haven, Hartford, Stonington, New London and Bridgeport, and by 1013 m.Advertisement
- Yet with the exception of isolated British movements against Stonington in 1775, Danbury in 1777, New Haven in 1779 and New London in 1781 no battles were fought in Connecticut territory.
- In a typically audacious action, Rampage struck at a Gold convoy passing Planet New London.
- Everyone's favorite drummer Evan has been doing a little moonlighting recently with new London hippy-rockers, Reactor.
- After a shakedown cruise to Bermuda, she operated out of New London until 1923.