New-kid-on-the-block sentence example
- The family moved often, which meant Cruise was accustomed to the role of new kid on the block who had to work hard to fit in or face the wrath of bullies.
- joining in the fray is new kid on the block XGI, which has three cards that we'll be seeing this year.
- So where are we with B-type natriuretic peptide (BNP ), the new kid on the block for use in heart failure?
- The Daisy Girl Scout is the new kid on the block - she is the youngest of the girl scouts, and her uniform is a brilliant royal blue with a white blouse underneath.
- Barney wasn't the new kid on the block anymore during Season Four - that honor went to Gretchen Rossi.Advertisement
- At the start of season four of the wildly successful Bravo show, Gretchen came onto the scene as the new kid on the block.