New economy sentence example
- His principal works are: The Coming Revolution (1880); The Co-operative Commonwealth in its Outlines, An Exposition of Modern Socialism (1884); Ca Ira, or Danton in the French Revolution (1888), a rehabilitation of Danton; Our Destiny, The Influence of Socialism on Morals and Religion (1890); and The New Economy (1898) .
- Online retail Ã¢ the bete noir of the new economy Ã¢ shows signs of taking off, too.
- so-called ' new economy ' or ' new society ' .
- In particular, there is increasing focus on regions as the foundations of the so-called ' new economy ' or ' new society '.
- There also are dozens of new economy e-readers on the market too, so if the top two e-readers are still beyond your budget this Christmas, you can still find a cost effective gift solution for the book lover on your list with ease.Advertisement