New deal sentence example
- This job brokering service is delivered within the government's New Deal For Disabled People.
- The Atlantic extrapolation of the New Deal presumed wage differentials justifying the transfer of production from the United States to the Old World.
- Eventually, Columbia released them from their contract and they signed a new deal with the Disney owned Hollywood Records.
- What if I made you a new deal?
- Instead of waving the white flag, the Government should be seeking a new deal with France.Advertisement
- The South West Office of Employment sees C-FAR as a specialized gateway into New Deal and is contributing funding support.
- A GRANT given to Stepney Green School by the New Deal for Communities Committee is going toward a ceramic mural reflecting community life.
- In later years many acts in the New Deal were deemed unconstitutional by the Supreme Court of America.
- Offer new deal employees an individual training plan, and if appropriate, help them toward a recognized qualification.
- Mr Reid said: The New Deal has made major strides to reduce the scourge of unemployment.Advertisement
- The traineeship program has drawn additional new deal funding.
- Our commitment to this initiative has been vindicated by the fact that New Deal has already helped over 55,000 Scots into work.
- Many times these agents will adjust your own reservations to meet the new deal.
- Along with that last con, hormonal birth control in the grand scheme of things is still a pretty new deal.
- Advertisements often feature specials and deals on a variety of systems, and a new deal is available every week when the ad changes.Advertisement
- Almost every time you visit the website a new deal will pop up.
- He signed a new deal with Capital Records and released a series of successful swing music albums.
- Despite the new deal from Columbia, they still didn't get behind the debut release for The Jonas Brothers (It's About Time).