Nevil sentence example
- Nevil Mas kelyne, who succeeded him in 1764, set on foot, in 1767, the publication of the Nautical Almanac, and about the same time had an achromatic telescope fitted to the Greenwich M aske mural quadrant.
- Only one " catalogue of precision " - Nevil Maskelyne's of 36 fundamental stars - was available in 1800.
- Nevil Maskelyne, afterward astronomer royal, became curate of Barnet in 1755.
- Nevil Story Maskelyne has shown reason for believing that the stone which Tavernier saw was really the Koh-i-nor and that it is identical with the great diamond of Baber; and that the 280 carats of Tavernier is a misinterpretation on his part of the Indian weights.
- This song was written by Matthew Gerrard and Robbie Nevil.Advertisement
- This song is performed by Demi Lovato and was written by Matthew Gerrard and Robbie Nevil.
- The song is composed by Matthew Gerrard and Robbie Nevil.
- Performed by Miley Cyrus as Hannah Montana, the track runs in the series' opening title sequence and was written by Matthew Gerrard and Robbie Nevil.
- Matthew Gerrard and Robbie Nevil penned the song.