Nevi sentence example
- Ruhi, Lami`i, Nevi, the janissary Yahya Beg, the mufti Ebu-Su`ud and Selim II.
- nevi script., p. 763, ed.
- nevus- BACKGROUND: Congenital divided nevi of the eyelids are a rare melanocytic lesion.
- nevusk of melanoma arising in large congenital melanocytic nevi: systematic review.
- nevusCUSSION: These results are very similar to those published in the literature concerning risk factors for growth of choroidal nevi.Advertisement
- Most moles are benign (not cancerous), but atypical moles (dysplastic nevi) may develop into malignant melanoma, a potentially fatal form of skin cancer.
- Congenital nevi are more apt to become cancerous than moles that develop after birth, especially if they are more than eight inches in diameter.
- Nevus (plural, nevi)-The medical term for any anomaly of the skin that is present at birth, including moles and birthmarks.
- Another characteristic cosmetic feature is the presence of multiple pigmented nevi (colored spots on the skin).
- Skin angiomas, also called vascular nevi (marks), are overgrown blood vessel tissue (hemangiomas) or lymph vessel tissue (lymphangiomas) beneath the skin's surface.Advertisement
- Moles that are present at birth are called congenital nevi.