Nevermind sentence example
- So, I say nevermind how they feel think about yourself and how you'd feel.
- In 1990, the band signed to DGC Records and began to record music for Nevermind.
- Following Nevermind, the band moved on to create Incesticide and 1993's In Utero.
- The band were asked to re-record the album with producer of Nirvana's famous Nevermind album Butch Vig, in order to appeal to the American market, but Blur refused.
- The Nirvana Nevermind album was a groundbreaking release of the 1990s.Advertisement
- It wasn't until the release of Nevermind in 1991 that the music world discovered Nirvana.
- As the first track on the album, the first single released from Nevermind and the first Nirvana music video most listeners experienced, "Smells Like Teen Spirit" became the iconic song of the album.
- Listeners who were too young to appreciate Nevermind when it was first released or who weren't even born yet continue to discover "Smells Like Teen Spirit" and the album's other landmark songs each year.
- Nirvana Nevermind gained positive reviews from the moment of its release, and only continues to gather accolades as time passes.
- Entertainment Weekly gave Nevermind an A- and included it as number one in its list of the best and worst music of 1991.Advertisement
- In a 2004 Rolling Stone list of "The 500 Greatest Albums of All Time", Nevermind was ranked number seventeen, placing higher than titles like Thriller and The Dark Side of the Moon.
- Over a decade later, songs from Nirvana Nevermind continue to be played in regular rotation on rock stations.
- Despite being generally well received, it couldn't come close to approaching the popularity of Nevermind.
- Nevermind. Wait here. Ully was working on something awhile ago. I was supposed to field test it for him.
- By the end of its release year, Nevermind had reached Platinum level sales of over one million.Advertisement
- nevermind eh?