Neverland sentence example
- Kim celebrated her 14th birthday at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch.
- Who sues a man that couldn't even make his mortgage payments on his Neverland Ranch?
- He had been delinquent on his payments of his Neverland Ranch, which was on its way to a foreclosure.
- Off to Neverland, Tinkbell's Book is a reminder to keep the spirit of your inner child alive in your heart.
- Tinker Bell -- Seal Neverland's keyhole.Advertisement
- Oscar for Best Original score, Jan A.P. Kaczmarek ' s music for Finding Neverland is a rare delight.
- Description: This tiny pixie from Neverland always remains by Peter Pan's side to support him.
- When you open the locket, you see the inscription on one page, "Off to Neverland" and the other page, "Second star to the right."
- Power Gems -- Dropped by enemies on the Neverland Ship Deck.
- If you're luck you can find rare mushrooms on the Ship Deck in Neverland, in Monstro's Throat and at the End of the World (from the Final Rest area go back one screen - the mushrooms are very common here).Advertisement
- Use this list to gain the following abilities, all of which can be helpful in winning boss battles in the game.Ars Arcanum -- Beat Captain Hook in Neverland.
- Hercules Cup -- Seal Keyholes in Halloween Town and Neverland.
- It's difficult to join the rest of the world when you have one foot in Neverland, and you can't decide which world is yours.
- Peter Pan (1953): Peter Pan, a boy who never wants to grow up, takes Wendy, Michael, and John Darling on the trip of their life to Neverland.
- Barrie's 1911 novel, featuring the magical land of Neverland and wonderful characters and creatures such as Peter Pan, Captain Hook, and of course the beloved Tinker Bell.Advertisement