Never say sentence example
- He might never say anything to Jonathan about it, but Jonathan would know in other ways how he felt.
- We can spend eternity together and you never say the words.
- I will never say those words!
- He'd never liked Logan, but he'd never say it directly.
- He would never say 'I told you so' at a time like this.Advertisement
- I will never say goodbye to her.
- When I was there, he got on with all the lads and would never say anything detrimental about any player.
- Most MP's to start with ------------- Never say no, coz you might not get asked again!
- This would be extremely impolite and Mr. Miyazawa could never say such a thing directly to an individual of such prestige.
- My mother is never redundant; listen closely, because she will never say anything twice.Advertisement
- When you walk away, you can never say that to your son.
- Then try to find something that matches that - it will be much more effective than picking out a card that says, "I love you with an undying passion," when that is something that you would never say in person.
- Even in the face of monumental problems, Scorpios never say die, and they loathe those that do.
- Most people think of swearing as those seven words you can never say on t.v. ('warning: link contains profanity'), as popularized by the famous George Carlin bit.
- In the superlative in English you would never say the goodest and you don't in French either.Advertisement
- As a martial arts coordinator and choreographer, he started his action movie career with the movies The Challenge and Never Say Never Again in 1982 and 1983 respectively.