Neve sentence example
- le Neve (1714).
- These processes are accompanied by a gradual descent down the mountain side, during which the neve suffers consolidation, until it becomes compact glacier-ice.
- The neve is thus the feeding ground of the glacier (q.v.).
- - See C. Le Neve Foster's Ore and Stone Mining (6th ed., London, 1905), or G.
- On the north and west the slopes of Great Ararat are covered with glittering fields of unbroken neve.Advertisement
- Spanish Gasper de Portola Filipe de Barri Felipe de Neve Pedro Fages.
- The accounts of Robert of Bernham, Wykeham's predecessor, who was a canon of St George's Chapel (Le Neve's Fasti, iii.
- wide, has been described as one great confluent neve field.
- For the father, see John Le Neve's Fasti ecclesiae anglicanae (London, 1716), and Anthony Wood's Athenae oxonienses.
- The analog mix buss utilizes classic Neve transformer mixing topology.Advertisement
- I've neve found a keyless chuck that I like.
- gully climb with clear skies, sunshine and a hard neve approach.
- The word neve (Lat.
- The couple was married in January 2002, and has two children, Neve, born October 14, 2003, and Beckett, born November 9, 2005.
- The neve, which generally consists of broad sheets of great beauty, is formed from the freshly fallen snow during a series of alternate thaws and frosts.Advertisement