Neutrophil sentence example
- Antihistamine effect of supplemental ascorbic acid and neutrophil chemotaxis.
- Taspine did not have an effect on specific assays for macrophage chemotaxis, neutrophil activation, fibroblast proliferation, or matrix assembly.
- diplococcus shows a large number of Gram-negative diplococci present in a few of the pus cells (polymorph neutrophil leukocytes ).
- monolayer permeability or induce the release of neutrophil chemotactic activity.
- The neutrophil nadirs were higher in the GM-CSF group during the first three cycles and subsequently similar in both groups.Advertisement
- They will look in particular at the role of a certain type of white blood cell, called a neutrophil.
- Other methods occasionally used include whole neutrophil ELISA, flow cytometry and various immunoblotting methods.
- neutrophil count.
- neutrophil activation.
- neutrophil migration on immune complexes.Advertisement
- neutrophil recruitment to tumors have yet to be identified.
- neutrophil functions in 25 astronauts.
- neutrophil apoptosis.
- blood neutrophil count, a measure of inflammation, was assessed at 6 and 24 hours.
- The slide shows a large number of Gram-negative diplococci present in a few of the pus cells (polymorph neutrophil leukocytes ).Advertisement
- In the present study, we describe in vivo models of lung neutrophil infiltration and activation in mice and hamsters.
- polymorph neutrophil leukocytes ).
- GM-CSF should reduce incidence of neonatal sepsis by boosting neutrophil function.