Neutropenia sentence example
- Blood and lymphatic system disorders Very rare: Neutropenia (including agranulocytosis) and thrombocytopenia.
- Antifungal prophylaxis with absorbable agents might have an impact on the rate of documented bacteremia in febrile neutropenia.
- Neutropenia means low numbers of neutrophils in the blood and agranulocytosis means an absence of neutrophils in the blood and agranulocytosis means an absence of neutrophils.
- All patients required a dose modification of gemcitabine at some point in their therapy; the primary reason was thrombocytopenia and/or neutropenia.
- These complications are associated with neutropenia, a condition in which the blood has an abnormally low number of neutrophils.Advertisement
- The connection between hyper-IgM syndrome and neutropenia was not as of 2004 yet fully understood.
- The CBC will help to determine whether the child has neutropenia.
- Patients with neutropenia may be treated with G-CSF (Neupogen), a protein given by injection that stimulates the body to produce more neutrophils.