Neutron-stars sentence example
- Pulsars are dense, highly magnetized neutron stars that are born in a violent explosion marking the death of massive stars.
- Pulsars are neutron stars formed in the collapse of massive stars in supernova explosions.
- Within the dense supernovae, neutron stars may form as the extremely dense endpoint in the life of a star.
- They will study the phenomenon of quark color superconductivity, a new state of matter thought to occur in the center of neutron stars.
- We have also pioneered numerical simulations of neutron star magnetospheres that helped to understand how pulsar winds are launched by neutron stars.Advertisement