Neurotoxicity sentence example
- More recently, studies on the role of immediate early gene expression in excitatory amino acid-induced neurotoxicity have been initiated.
- lithium neurotoxicity is needed in a variety of standard stress induction paradigms.
- According to the Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, many of the most popular anti aging skin care products contain toxic chemicals that have been linked with cancer, neurotoxicity, immunotoxicity and other health hazards.
- Neurotoxicity Research 6, no. 3 (2004): 175-88.
- Persistent elevated levels of bilirubin in the body can place infants at risk of neurotoxicity or bilirubin-induced neurologic dysfunction (BIND).Advertisement
- Infants with rising bilirubin levels are at risk of neurotoxicity and developing kernicterus, making the monitoring of bilirubin in the first week of life critical for these infants.