Neurosurgical sentence example
- The risk of late rebleeding is low, but is more common after endovascular coiling than after neurosurgical clipping.
- METHODS: The authors retrospectively analyzed 35 patients with primary midbrain gliomas who were treated at Beijing Neurosurgical Institute from 1986 to 1997.
- Becker (EVD) Drain In the brain injured patient, post neurosurgical patient, collection of blood within the brain ventricles can occur.
- Children with a hemorrhagic stroke may be transferred to a center with neurosurgical facilities so the proper treatment, such as decompression or hydrocephalus drainage, can be provided by skilled specialists.
- Neurosurgical techniques in the brain such as implanting tiny electrodes directly into the cerebellum or cutting a portion of the hypothalamus have very specific uses and have had mixed results.Advertisement
- Prolonged unconsciousness and worsening symptoms require urgent neurosurgical evaluation or transfer to a trauma center.