Neurosurgery sentence example
- The authors looked at patients who developed NEAD after having intracranial neurosurgery for reasons other than the control of refractory epilepsy.
- Dr. Ben Carson is the head of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Medical School.
- The claimant underwent neurosurgery in respect of the depressed skull fracture and fixing of dental wiring, which was in place for five weeks.
- Such technologies are already supporting the care of patients with cancer and those requiring neurosurgery and other specialist care.
- Changes in the workload and levels of staffing in neurosurgery, neurology and general histopathology are therefore highly relevant to the practice of neuropathology.Advertisement
- This ranges from children requiring a scan on a day case basis to a child requiring high dependency care following neurosurgery.
- The Western is a busy hospital with many specialities including neurosurgery.
- He sent them all a dossier of stories putting the case for keeping pediatric neurosurgery at Morriston.
- However, such costs are likely to be significant, if only because of the need for functional neurosurgery in some cases.
- Services include very specialist care for small babies, complex neurosurgery, and blood and marrow transplants.Advertisement
- The MRCS will test knowledge in the basic neurosciences, clinical neurosciences, basic surgical science and clinical neurosurgery.
- The authors conclude that NEAD may develop after intracranial neurosurgery, carried out for reasons other than the control of refractory epilepsy.
- In the case of the Cognistat, test taker's scores can be compared to groups of young adults, middle-aged adults, the geriatric, and people who have undergone neurosurgery.
- When a tumor or stroke has caused an acquired nystagmus, then neurosurgery, if indicated for the underlying cause, may lead to resolution of the nystagmus.
- Steiger, Hans-Jacob, et al. Neurosurgery of Arteriovenous Malformations and Fistulas: A Multimodal Approach.Advertisement