Neurosurgeon sentence example
- The intrathecal baclofen delivery system is placed by a neurosurgeon during a surgical procedure under local or general anesthesia.
- A neurosurgeon performing dorsal rhizotomy carefully cuts selected nerve roots in the spinal cord to prevent them from stimulating the spastic muscles.
- Medical treatment is a multidisciplinary team effort often involving the pediatrician, a neurosurgeon, a rhematologist, and a neurologist.
- In the late nineteenth century Paul Broca, a French neurosurgeon, identified an area of the left hemisphere that has a major role in the production of speech.
- An intrathecal baclofen delivery system, surgically placed by a neurosurgeon, continuously releases prescribed amounts of baclofen in small doses directly into the spinal fluid via a small catheter and pump.Advertisement
- For four seasons the quiet town, located about 40 miles north of Salt Lake City, served as the backdrop for Everwood, which starred Treat Williams as workaholic neurosurgeon Andrew Brown.