Neuropsychology sentence example
- In this chapter, recent advances in understanding the neuropsychology of basal ganglia disorders are described in detail.
- For light relief we studied the neuropsychology of addiction, again asking ' why?
- Therefore they will be helpful in single case studies in cognitive neuropsychology in which, typically, control sample are modest in size.
- The content modules are designed to provide an in-depth look at theory, evidence and practice in clinical neuropsychology.
- This text elucidates the practice of forensic neuropsychology for those who need to understand the scope and limitations of this field.Advertisement
- The course aims to provide students with a thorough grounding in the basic issues of cognitive, or experimental, neuropsychology.
- The development of a CAMHS based child neuropsychology service.
- More recent adult neuropsychology, imaging, and primate neuroscience yield many insights about processing in specialized areas beyond V1.
- This is achieved by theoretical investigation, with readings in cognitive neuropsychology, practice of the relevant research methods, and a research-based thesis.
- In fact, a December 2008 Neuropsychology Review article analyzed the apparent recovery of children who were previously diagnosed with autism and no longer met the DSM-IV clinical definition of autism after treatment.Advertisement
- Topics include neuropsychology, sensation and perception, learning and memory, emotion, language, personality, and psychological disorders.