Neuropsychologist sentence example
- If a neurological cause such as brain injury is suspected, the child may be referred to a neurologist or neuropsychologist for testing.
- Diagnosis of these disorders usually requires consultation and assessment by a specialist in childhood developmental disorders, such as a child psychiatrist, pediatric neurologist, neuropsychologist, or developmental child psychologist.
- A neuropsychologist can perform an in-depth neuropsychologic assessment that can determine presence or absence and extent of impairment.
- A psychoeducational assessment should be performed by a psychologist, psychiatrist, neurologist, neuropsychologist, or learning specialist.
- If no organic problem can be found, a psychologist, psychiatrist, neurologist, neuropsychologist, or learning specialist is typically consulted to perform a comprehensive AD/HD assessment.Advertisement
- Elizabeth Roberts, a Neuropsychologist with the New York Institute at the New York University Child Study Center says, "Girls tend to get obsessed with things that are a little less strange.