Neuropsychological sentence example
- Consistent with neuropsychological findings, both types of fearful stimuli activated the amygdala.
- Surgery need not be associated with increased neurological or neuropsychological deficit.
- Neuropsychological deficits only partly reversible on discontinuation at 1 yr follow up.
- Neuropsychological sequelae of digital mobile phone exposure in humans.
- The doctor may also do more in-depth neuropsychological testing to determine the severity of symptoms.Advertisement
- It is also frequently administered as part of a neuropsychological test battery to evaluate cognitive functioning.
- In addition, it is sometimes included in neuropsychological testing to assess the brain function of individuals with neurological impairments.
- Neuropsychological tests may also be used to evaluate the progress of a patient who has undergone treatment or rehabilitation for a neurological injury or illness.
- In addition, certain neuropsychological measures may be used to screen children for developmental delays and/or learning disabilities.
- All psychological and neuropsychological assessments should be administered, scored, and interpreted by a trained professional.Advertisement
- Children with Asperger disorder are often clumsy; their neuropsychological profiles display significantly stronger verbal skills than nonverbal abilities.
- The Beery-Buktenica visual-motor integration test is a neuropsychological test that analyzes visual construction skills.
- Depending upon the specific deficits found, intervention may include occupational therapy, physical therapy, counseling, behavior modification, play therapy, and medication for certain neuropsychological disorders.
- They are often included in neuropsychological testing to assess the brain function of individuals with neurological impairments.
- Neuropsychological testing uncovers learning or memory problems.Advertisement
- Psychiatric and neuropsychological assessments of children with AS and their parents and siblings help find patterns of symptoms.