Neuropathology sentence example
- The remarkable discovery of the dual nature of the nervous system, of its duplex development as a lower and upper system of "neurons," has shed much light upon the problems of practical medicine, but this construction is described under Brain; Neuropathology; Muscle And Nerve, &C.
- Here we present the first analysis of human neuropathology after immunization with Abeta (AN-1792 ).
- Changes in the workload and levels of staffing in neurosurgery, neurology and general histopathology are therefore highly relevant to the practice of neuropathology.
- He returned to Cambridge to undertake post-doctoral work and gain experience of veterinary neuropathology.
- This is the first cluster of guidelines which will in due course cover all aspects of diagnostic neuropathology.Advertisement
- There is a growing body of coherence within the specialist registrar neuropathology population, keenly supported by the BNS.