Neuropathic sentence example
- The initial phase III studies involved patients with Multiple Sclerosis, neuropathic pain, brachial plexus avulsion and cancer pain.
- Dry gangrene in the well perfused neuropathic foot, surgical amputation of the affected part will usually be performed.
- A popular herbal remedy for ailments such as depression and anxiety, St. John's wort may also be effective in the treatment of neuropathic pain, according to the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
- These types of pain often arise from some damage to the nervous system (neuropathic).
- It is also unfortunate for the celiac patient that his neuropathic symptoms also closely mimic those of other popular illnesses such as diabetes, vasculitis and systemic lupus.Advertisement