Neuropathic sentence example
- antidepressants in neuropathic pain.
- The initial phase III studies involved patients with Multiple Sclerosis, neuropathic pain, brachial plexus avulsion and cancer pain.
- lidocaine patch 5% using the Neuropathic Pain Scale.
- osteotomy for treatment of recalcitrant diabetic neuropathic ulcers.
- perfused neuropathic foot, surgical amputation of the affected part will usually be performed.Advertisement
- Dry gangrene in the well perfused neuropathic foot, surgical amputation of the affected part will usually be performed.
- A popular herbal remedy for ailments such as depression and anxiety, St. John's wort may also be effective in the treatment of neuropathic pain, according to the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
- These types of pain often arise from some damage to the nervous system (neuropathic).
- "Deep brain stimulation in the management of neuropathic pain and multiple sclerosis tremor."
- It is also unfortunate for the celiac patient that his neuropathic symptoms also closely mimic those of other popular illnesses such as diabetes, vasculitis and systemic lupus.Advertisement