Neurones sentence example
- Further, fibrillar amyloid has been shown to poison neurones, at least in the laboratory.
- The reflex arc The three types of neurones are arranged in circuits and networks, the simplest of which is the reflex arc.
- Like all neurones, the sensory neuron has a cell body, an axon, dendrites and axon terminals.
- In periventricular heterotopias, a fraction of the post-mitotic neurones are incapable of leaving the ventricular zone.
- Anarchic, hypercellular cortices with disruption of normal cortical lamination and radial alignment of neurones are the striking low-power features.Advertisement
- The descending pathways start at neurones in the brain.
- The neurones firing in response to the clock ticking have effectively become " bored " and the sound slips below conscious awareness.
- Within the brain stem, the signals traveling through the trigeminal nerve reach specialized clusters of neurones called the trigeminal nerve nucleus.
- Sensory neurones: Nerve cells within the nervous system responsible for converting external stimuli from the organism 's environment into internal electrical impulses.
- Running up the spiral is row of exquisitely sensitive ' hair cells ' which synapse with the neurones of the cochlear nerve.Advertisement
- Motor neurones also form specialized synapses with secretory cells.