Neuromas sentence example
- acoustic neuromas were scanned for this study.
- Radiosurgery Radiosurgery is a relatively new technique for treating acoustic neuromas and is available in only a few hospitals in the UK.
- The evidence as to whether mobile phones cause acoustic neuromas is mixed, to say the least.
- However small acoustic neuromas, not causing any symptoms, can be found in up to nearly 3 per cent of elderly people.
- Sample groups 51 patients with proven unilateral acoustic neuromas were scanned for this study.Advertisement
- Acoustic neuromas, for example, were not as of 2004 predictable or preventable.