Neuroma sentence example
- One type of nerve problem arising in the forefoot is called a neuroma.
- As the tumors keep on growing a young person who develops acoustic neuroma will almost always eventually develop symptoms from it.
- However, tinnitus is a very common symptom and the majority of people with tinnitus do not have an acoustic neuroma.
- Other causes Less common causes of Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss include an acoustic neuroma, which is a benign tumor.
- neuroma formation.Advertisement
- neuroma tumors.
- Hearing impairment British Acoustic neuroma Association Help for sufferers of acoustic neuroma brain tumors.
- In some cases the stump neuroma is causing the phantom pain in the leg also - a type of referred pain.
- Neuroma - a fibrous thickening of a nerve caused by reaction to long-standing irritation.
- A neuroma, in which scar tissue has formed around a nerve injury.Advertisement
- An acoustic neuroma, for example, is a benign tumor that wraps around the nerve.
- MRI or CT imaging studies may be done to rule out skull fracture, middle ear tumor, or acoustic neuroma, which may cause pain and hearing loss and be confused with a possible perforated eardrum.