Neurologists sentence example
- Surgeons, physicians, oculists, laryngologists, gynaecologists, neurologists and the rest, all are working in allotments of the same field, and combining to a common harvest.
- breeders of affected dogs, veterinarians, neurologists, and researchers.
- Neurologists often play a key role in treating central sleep apnea.
- Neurologists are on staff to help pinpoint whether the nighttime breathing problem is associated with neurological problems, as in the rare case of central sleep apnea.
- Tidewater Neurologists and Sleep Disorder Specialists offer comprehensive diagnostic approaches as well as viable treatment options for its patients.Advertisement
- CMT is named for the three neurologists who first described the condition in the late 1800s.
- Neurologists perform neurological examinations of the nerves of the head and neck; muscle strength and movement; balance, ambulation, and reflexes; and sensation, memory, speech, language, and other cognitive abilities.
- As the facial paralysis of Bell's palsy is usually perceived correctly by parents to be a neurological condition, neurologists are often consulted.
- The treatment team for these children often includes neurologists, surgeons, nurses, physical and occupational therapists, educators, and social workers, all coordinated by the primary physician.
- Some neurologists do not consider it a Chiari malformation but rather a specific type of spina bifida called an encephalocervical meningocele.Advertisement
- As with Type III malformation, many neurologists do not consider this a Chiari malformation but rather cerebellar hypoplasia (underdevelopment).
- Personal and family medical history, description of seizure activity, and physical and neurological examinations help primary care physicians, neurologists, and epileptologists diagnose this disorder.