Neurologically sentence example
- The lack of impairment in neurologically asymptomatic patients suggests that the cognitive deficits are caused by direct cerebral involvement rather than hepatic encephalopathy.
- In general, payments would be limited to £ 30,000, but more may be available for neurologically impaired babies.
- When the mental deficiency is less severe, the child may be diagnosed with minimal brain dysfunction or as neurologically handicapped.
- However, it is a neurologically based disease that may be genetic.
- She embraces her unique perception and neurologically atypical mental processing as assets, and she encourages others with ASD to do the same.Advertisement