Neuroleptic sentence example
- Clozapine, an atypical neuroleptic agent with D 4 receptor antagonist activity, does not cause tardive dyskinesia but may cause agranulocytosis.
- neuroleptic malignant syndrome has been reported in association with metoclopramide.
- neuroleptic medication is actually like.
- neuroleptic drugs are designed to work on the dopamine system, however.
- neuroleptic agents: antacids, anti-Parkinson drugs, lithium.Advertisement
- neuroleptic treatment in schizophrenia is now widely accepted.
- neuroleptic injections, this being carried out by his Practice Nurse.
- Parkinsonism-A set of symptoms originally associated with Parkinson disease that can occur as side effects of neuroleptic medications.
- A clinical trial study published in the Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychpharmacology, indicated that Risperdone, a neuroleptic antipsychotic drug, may improve the cognitive skills of children with autism.