Neuroimaging sentence example
- Neuroimaging provides views of brain areas involved in seizure activity.
- functional neuroimaging.
- In the past, neuroimaging was almost exclusively the domain of clinical neurology.
- Abnormal neuroimaging in patients with benign epilepsy with centrotemporal spikes.
- Advances in neuroimaging have also led researchers to identify certain parts of the brain and specific neural pathways that are associated with phobias.Advertisement
- Neuroimaging studies have shown that tic disorders are related to abnormal levels of neurotransmitters known as dopamine, serotonin, and cyclic AMP in certain parts of the brain.