Neurofibromatosis sentence example
- His research interests include familial predisposition to cancer, especially type 2 neurofibromatosis, Gorlin syndrome and breast/ovarian cancer.
- Skin manifestations facilitate the diagnosis of genetic disease - well known examples include neurofibromatosis and tuberose sclerosis but there are many others.
- Neurofibromatosis (NF) is a genetic disease in which multiple soft tumors (neurofibromas) develop under the skin and throughout the nervous system.
- Children with a family history of neurofibromatosis are at highest risk for having either form of the condition.
- Both forms of neurofibromatosis are caused by a defective gene.Advertisement
- There is no standard treatment for either type of neurofibromatosis.