Neurodevelopment sentence example
- It is one of the most complex neurodevelopment disorders.
- Delays in language and cognitive areas may suggest a neurodevelopment diagnosis that presents as a nonverbal learning disability.
- The key to diagnosing a hypotonic infant is a neurodevelopment examination.
- "Identifying Patterns of Developmental Delays Can Help Diagnose Neurodevelopment Disorders."
- Classified as a complex neurodevelopment condition, autism remains a frustrating disorder for both family members and physicians due to the wide range of symptoms, characteristics and severity that patients endure.Advertisement