Neurodegenerative sentence example
- neurodegenerative disorder worldwide.
- neurodegenerative illnesses?
- neurodegenerative processes rather than by the seizures.
- neurodegenerative changes in patients by growth factor infusion.
- Research & Development Pipeline Oxford BioMedica is developing novel gene-based therapeutics in the fields of cancer, virus infection and neurodegenerative disease.Advertisement
- Neurodegenerative disease-A disease in which the nervous system progressively and irreversibly deteriorates.
- Possible causes include stroke, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, neurodegenerative diseases, trauma, spinal cord injury, and nervous system poisons such as strychnine, tetanus, and certain insecticides.
- Fasciculation may be due to fatigue, cold, medications, metabolic disorders, nerve damage, or neurodegenerative disease, including amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig's disease).
- neurodegenerative disease.
- neurodegenerative conditions.Advertisement