Neuroblastoma sentence example
- Increased urine catecholamine levels were observed only in the patient with neuroblastoma.
- This entity is a potential pitfall in diagnosing adrenal neuroblastoma.
- Objective: To consider the long-term survival and outcomes in patients with olfactory neuroblastoma undergoing craniofacial resection.
- The aim of this study was to evaluate the significance and accuracy of laparoscopic resection of abdominal neuroblastoma.
- This strategy has recently been shown to be effective for metastatic neuroblastoma.Advertisement
- Around 100 children are diagnosed in the UK every year with the rare and aggressive cancer neuroblastoma.