Neurobiology sentence example
- The study was published in the journal neurobiology of Learning and Memory, the magazine said.
- It is interested in candidates working in the area of cellular, developmental, genetic, or systems neurobiology.
- neurobiology of the cortical dissociative processes has never been explored by scientific research.
- His research interests include neurobiology, cell biology, and the emerging field of computational cell biology.
- First, the Division needs to extend its initiative in Developmental Biology into cellular neurobiology, with particular emphasis on stem cell research.Advertisement
- There is a joint program with cardiovascular medicine on the molecular genetics of myocardial contractile proteins, and on integrated cardiac neurobiology.
- Evolution of the mechanism of language output: comparative neurobiology of vocal and manual communication.
- One aspect of the program aims to translate the advances in basic neurobiology into a clinical setting, so that surgery becomes more routine.
- neurobiology ed. by E.V.Evarts, S.P. Wise & D. Bousfield, pp.
- neurobiology labs.Advertisement
- neurobiology ed by EV Evarts, SP Wise & D Bousfield, pp.
- neurobiology programs.
- Other chapters concern the value of single case studies, the natural history of Alzheimer's disease, neurobiology and cognitive psychopharmacology.
- neurobiology of tobacco dependence: a preclinical perspective on the role of the nucleus accumbens.
- He transferred to the University of GÃ¶ttingen in Germany to study neurobiology, and went on to obtain a PhD.Advertisement
- His research has been in immunology, cell biology, and developmental neurobiology.
- neurobiology lecture notes of Dr. Thomas F. Fletcher.