Neurobiology sentence example
- The study was published in the journal neurobiology of Learning and Memory, the magazine said.
- His research interests include neurobiology, cell biology, and the emerging field of computational cell biology.
- One aspect of the program aims to translate the advances in basic neurobiology into a clinical setting, so that surgery becomes more routine.
- It is interested in candidates working in the area of cellular, developmental, genetic, or systems neurobiology.
- First, the Division needs to extend its initiative in Developmental Biology into cellular neurobiology, with particular emphasis on stem cell research.Advertisement
- There is a joint program with cardiovascular medicine on the molecular genetics of myocardial contractile proteins, and on integrated cardiac neurobiology.
- He transferred to the University of GÃ¶ttingen in Germany to study neurobiology, and went on to obtain a PhD.
- His research has been in immunology, cell biology, and developmental neurobiology.