Neurobiological sentence example
- The condition is neurobiological, affecting the way the brain processes information.
- Brains were rapidly removed for neurobiological assessment of the severity of the chronic inflammatory pain being suffered using in situ hybridisation histochemistry.
- Multiple risk factors for development and persistence of antisocial behaviors include genetic, neurobiological, and environmental stressors beginning at the prenatal stage and often continuing throughout the childhood years.
- Neurobiological risks include maternal drug use during pregnancy, birth complications, low birth weight, prenatal brain damage, traumatic head injury, and chronic illness.
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (AD/HD) is a neurobiological disorder characterized by hyperactivity, impulsive behavior, and the inability to remain focused on tasks or activities.Advertisement