Networked sentence example
- What shape will the networked, truly interactive and fully animated - or filmed adventure take?
- The pc clusters on campus are provided with networked high volume printers.
- Accessing materials on line Users can launch web-based courseware, networked CBT and multimedia through their browser.
- All respondents stated that networked learning had been centrally initiated and affected the whole of the institution.
- In fact, two famous on-line personalities were actually programs created to simulate human interaction in networked environments.Advertisement
- The service to staff and students is based around 650 networked NT PCs and 200 networked macintoshes with an Appleshare IP server.
- Viewing stations are either stand-alone VCR or DVD or computer-based DVD and networked video.
- Specifications: Retrospect Multi Server provides licenses to protect an unlimited number of servers and an unlimited number of networked desktops and notebooks.
- You can create aggregate feeds (data merged from multiple logs) to assist with timeline analysis across networked computers.
- Now if there is one person who invented anything related to the Internet, then Robert Metcalfe is credited with creating Ethernet, used by any networked computer.Advertisement
- GameSpy is a well known website name among gamers, focused on networked gaming.
- Released in 1994, Marathon featured networked play, full 3D movement, state-of-the-art graphics and advanced AI characters that helped the player.
- There are many DVDs and websites devoted to the dance form, and a thoroughly networked internet and TV culture of both dancers and afficionadoes.
- Actually a clump of networked sites that work together, there is over sixty options depending on the type of dating, relationship or interests you have.
- This can be difficult when you move or if you don't live near a networked vet.Advertisement
- Currently in it's 6th season, the UPN networked show has been a great success.
- Nearly 40 years old at the beginning of show, it was due to be decommissioned, but after the Cylon attack wiped out the colonies, it was also one of the only surviving ships not networked and shut down.
- It's also a thoroughly socially networked site, with readers posting their own opinions of the way things work.