Net-profit sentence example
- The net profit made by the board in 1 9 06 was £ 4 5,000.
- In 1907 the net profit on these was over £8000.
- The gross earnings of all the lines during the fiscal year I 9051906 were 7 millions sterling, approximately, and the gross expenses (including the payment of interest on loans and debentures) were under 31/8 millions, so that there remained a net profit of 31/8 millions, being at the rate of a little over 81/8% on the invested capital.
- In the second season it consisted of thirty families with property valued at $27,725; in 1846 there were 180 resident members, and the net profit for the year was $9029.
- In 1908 the total length of railways open in India was 30,578, m., which carried 330 million passengers and 64 million tons of goods, and yielded a net profit exceeding 4 Facilities for irrigation (q.v.) vary widely, and irrigation works differ both in extent and in character.Advertisement
- He would have been astonished to hear that, before the end of the century, his office had to deal with more than 3,000,000,000 postal packets a year, and that the net profit which it paid into the exchequer was to be more than double what it received in 1839.
- When this is deducted from the gross profits of $5.60 prices found above, We have a net profit of $3.32 an acre, not an exorbitant one by any means.
- reorganization items, UAL earned a net profit for the third quarter totaling $ 68 million.
- Excluding the reorganization items, UAL earned a net profit for the third quarter totaling $ 68 million.
- This is important because you must pay a self employment tax on the net profit of your business.Advertisement