Net-earnings sentence example
- 5d., making the net earnings 2s.
- The remainder represents his net earnings which he will contribute to the well-being of the new country.
- So, too, the immigrant is worth his future net earnings to the community only if there is a demand for his labour.
- In the five years 1902-1906 the capital value of the state railways increased from E.2o,383,000 to E.23,200,000 and the net earnings from E.I,o59,000 to E.I,475,000.
- The net earnings amounted in 1906 to £1,926,407, which represents a return of 4.41% upon the capital invested.Advertisement
- the net earnings.
- Taking the year 1905, the gross earnings amounted to £11,892,262; the working expenses, exclusive of interest, £ 7,443,54 6; and the net earnings £4,44 8, 7 16; the latter figure represents 3.31% upon the capital expended upon construction and equipment; in the subsequent year still better results were obtained.
- In 1907 it carried 153 million passengers, and its net earnings were 300,000.
- Self-employment tax rate on net earnings remains the same for 2006.
- Maximum net earnings subject to social security taxes beginning in 2006 increases to $94,200.Advertisement
- Any person with net earnings exceeding $400.00 from a self-employment endeavor must pay SE taxes.
- For Social Security, this rate only applies to the first $106,800 of net earnings.