Nestles sentence example
- of Cape Spartel, nestles between two eminences at the N.W.
- nestles in the ancient hamlet of Grange in the Borrowdale Valley.
- Overlooking a cascading stream, this 17thC watermill conversion nestles in a sheltered hollow at the foot of the magnificent Howgill Fells.
- hubbub of a busy market place there nestles a shop with unique, individual clothing that is both fashionable and ethical.
- Bent Farm Cottage nestles in the Ayrshire countryside midway between the busy town of Kilmarnock and the conservation village of Sorn.Advertisement
- nestles on the edge of Exmoor National Park where the rolling countryside meets the dramatic Bristol Channel.
- nestles at the foot of a dramatic range of coastal hills covered in tall, elegant pine trees.
- nestles peacefully in the valley of Jed Water, among glorious rolling countryside.
- nestles in the hillside with panoramic views over the river Duddon.
- After all, Muff the Bunny nestles snugly among the silk pillows, and she looks nearly as scruffy as he does.Advertisement
- Gateway to the Lakes & Dales Gatebeck nestles in a rural location with the local village only a leisurely stroll away.
- It has a base, a cordless rechargeable toothbrush that nestles in the base to recharge and a plug.
- The picturesque situation of Amber at the mouth of a rocky mountain gorge, in which nestles a lovely lake, has attracted the admiration of all travellers, including Jacquemont and Heber.
- Being also sheltered from the north and east by the hills at the foot of which it nestles, the town enjoys an exceptionally mild climate for its latitude.
- The scenery of the Thuringian portion of Schwarzburg-Rudolstadt attracts many visitors annually, the most beautiful spots being the gorge of the Schwarza and the lovely circular valley in which the village of Schwarzburg nestles at the foot of a curiously isolated hill, crowned by the ancient castle of the princely line.Advertisement