Nest egg sentence example
- The " Explorer," a steamer of 170 tons, which had been employed in the copra trade, was purchased for $20,000, and refitted as a man-of-war, to form the " nest-egg " of the future Hawaiian navy.
- A nest egg Meaning Savings, set aside for later use.
- In our increasingly litigious society, many people keep their nest egg offshore.
- Older people may consider severance of tenancy as a means of providing a nest egg for their loved ones.
- He'll share how to turn less than a thousand dollars into a comfortable retirement nest egg using smart financial strategies most people overlook.Advertisement
- Also, how anyone can save a nice little nest egg by putting away just a few dollars off their weekly paycheck.
- Consult your financial advisor to see if you can save more of your nest egg.
- The theory is that if you always withdrawal this annual amount, adjusted for inflation, you won't outlive your nest egg.
- The biggest unknown factor, of course, is your contribution to your retirement nest egg.
- His book explains that if you have a one million dollar nest egg tucked away when you retire, that will provide you with around $50,000 a year for 30 years.Advertisement
- Here are some retirement calculators you can use to determine on your own if your nest egg is going to keep returning money to you for as long as you expect to need it.
- When you combine your down payment and monthly mortgage payments with your home's appreciation over the past few years, you are probably sitting on a decent nest egg.
- Rat: It's a good year to start building that nest egg.