Nessie sentence example
- Bag o ' Fish inventor dies Loch Lomond in gigantic fish threat Never mind Nessie, say boffins at Loch Lomond Oceanic Center.
- Cryptids are legendary creatures that may or may not exist, such as Bigfoot, Nessie, and the chupacabra.
- While stories of the Loch Ness Monster seem to ebb and flow within the media, a new sighting or image of Nessie, as the creature is known, is usually all that it takes to prompt a new interest in this old legend.
- This body of water has some very deep portions that would be perfect for Nessie to retreat to, making it nearly impossible for scientists to get a glimpse of the creature.
- Nessie, as the creature is affectionately known, appeared in stories from Scotland as early as the 6th century.Advertisement
- Decide for yourself whether Nessie is fact or fiction.
- Believers in the monster frequently visit the loch with cameras, video recorders and other equipment hoping to catch a glimpse of Nessie.
- Examine the details and the evidence to date, and decide for yourself whether Nessie is real or the product of fevered imaginations and wishful thinking.
- The Legend of Nessie website lists water-based sightings within Loch Ness of a bump, a bump with a tail and even fins dating back into the 1800s, with recent sightings occurring as late as 1998.
- However, there are multiple tales of monsters living among the various lochs in Scotland, and some of the attributes of those creatures may have been bestowed upon Nessie (the affectionate name given to the Loch Ness Monster).Advertisement
- Although many experts dispute witness sightings, the modern video recordings and sonar recordings, Nessie remains a popular urban legend and the most documented example of cryptozoology.
- Since no actual creature has ever been captured and documented, the proof of Nessie is left to the individual.
- If Nessie truly is a cryptid of unexplained origin or a descendent of the plesiosaurs, the creature could be one of the last of its kind.
- Learn more about the legend of Nessie, the Loch Ness mysteries and decide for yourself.