Nervy sentence example
- nervy draw in France.
- We could be in for a very nervy run to the line.
- division play-offs after a nervy afternoon at Portman Road.
- nervy in the second half, as England chased the game, leaving space at the back.
- nervy moments with 3 of the last 4 games being won by 1-0 margins.Advertisement
- nervy start, Plunkett bowled superbly well at Lord's, and steadily here.
- nervy final few minutes for the Blues.
- nervy performance for the Warwickshire batsman.
- nervy finish - but Wigan held on.
- Meanwhile, Beef Or Salmon's as short as 9-2, but looks a little nervy, kicking out in the parade.Advertisement
- The band played well on stage after a slightly nervy start, after being drawn between Brighouse and Grimethorpe.
- The masses of wild garlic by the Sylfaen brook, close to the A458, concluded an aromatic but rather nervy outing.
- Arthur is very laid back and Nell is quite nervy, I think it is just her nature.
- Ian and David played well but Klim got off to a somewhat nervy start.
- She takes to the stage, slight, clad in jeans and lumberjack shirt, looking almost nervy.Advertisement
- The game got nervy in the last few minutes but Sporting held on for a point in the end.