Nervy sentence example
- We could be in for a very nervy run to the line.
- Meanwhile, Beef Or Salmon's as short as 9-2, but looks a little nervy, kicking out in the parade.
- The band played well on stage after a slightly nervy start, after being drawn between Brighouse and Grimethorpe.
- The masses of wild garlic by the Sylfaen brook, close to the A458, concluded an aromatic but rather nervy outing.
- Arthur is very laid back and Nell is quite nervy, I think it is just her nature.Advertisement
- Ian and David played well but Klim got off to a somewhat nervy start.
- She takes to the stage, slight, clad in jeans and lumberjack shirt, looking almost nervy.
- The game got nervy in the last few minutes but Sporting held on for a point in the end.