Nervous-breakdown sentence example
- At this point I was at the point of feeling as tho I was going to have a complete nervous breakdown.
- I first began to encounter difficulties when the pressure and workload associated with revising for exams caused me to have a severe nervous breakdown.
- After suffering a second nervous breakdown in 1693, Newton retired from research.
- It brings spiritual poverty, obesity, social isolation, covert competition, satiation, heartlessness and periodic nervous breakdown.
- Up and coming student, Peter Abelard, leads his teacher to the verge of a nervous breakdown with his philosophical tenets.Advertisement
- Plus, if you're trying to make all the decisions like you did when the company was smaller, you're asking for a nervous breakdown at best and a heart attack at worst.
- Some people can sail through the season without even thinking about how stressful it is - others almost have a nervous breakdown.
- But the thing that nags at me the most is that I live right next door to her and I can't talk to her because I'd have a nervous breakdown.
- The abortion left Ashley in a very fragile mental state and eventually she suffered a nervous breakdown.
- After touring the album, and an appearance at the Carling Weekend Reading Festival, she suffered a nervous breakdown due to pressure surrounding the release of her next LP.Advertisement
- She suffered a nervous breakdown and tried to commit suicide by cutting her wrists.