Nerve-racking sentence example
- But of course, this was a particularly nerve-racking time for us and his parents.
- Taking a pregnancy test can be a nerve-racking situation.
- Choosing to write and say personal or unique wedding vows in front of all your friends and family can be extremely nerve-racking.
- Cynthia didn't answer and the silence became nerve racking.
- Preparing for the birth of a baby is an exciting, albeit nerve-racking, time.Advertisement
- Working under the glare of the camera was both nerve-racking and fun.
- The many changes the body goes through in nine months can sometimes be nerve-racking.
- For you, dating is nerve racking and anxiety producing.
- We must cross a suspension bridge that can be quite nerve-racking but our partners have crossed it many times!
- It's always a little nerve-racking to face a room full of distinguished microwaver operators.Advertisement
- It was a very nerve-racking experience standing in front of the Girlguiding picture boards waiting to be presented to Her Majesty.
- The rest of the day was really nerve-racking, trying not to make to many mistakes and throw the class lead away.
- You only had to do this for an hour at a time because it was so nerve-racking.