Nerve-agent sentence example
- Sarin is the nerve agent that was later used in the terrorist attack on the Tokyo underground in 1995.
- cholinergic poison, not very dissimilar from what you would know as a " nerve agent " .
- Another 6,454 of these rockets filled with the deadly nerve agent sarin were accounted for and destroyed by inspectors between 1992 and 1993.
- sarin nerve agent and mustard gas finally have been found in Iraq.
- One teaspoon of the nerve agent sarin can cause up to 10,000 deaths.Advertisement
- Yesterday, as I expected - weaponised sarin nerve agent and mustard gas finally have been found in Iraq.