Nerdy sentence example
- He looked like any normal nerdy American with big glasses and a scrawny frame.
- Nerdy indie rockers Weezer somehow became very mainstream in the late 2000s, but this tribute to teenage love 50s style is them at their best.
- In the not-so-distant past, the only people who took part in the online dating scene were either desperate or nerdy programmers hooked on the World Wide Web.
- Once upon a time, video games were kind of nerdy, but not anymore.
- I'm sorta nerdy too and I really like American history, but I think that if I lived in the model house, all my knowledge of this will go to waste.Advertisement
- Scott has been writing a lot of flash fiction, and is also developing a series of stories for middle grade readers about three ten-year-old friends who are all geniuses, but a little nerdy.
- From the nerdy Patty Green on the short-lived show Square Pegs to the fabulous Carrie Bradshaw on Sex and the City, Sarah Jessica Parker has come a long way from her Ohio roots.
- Busted Tees: Take a twist on political statements or embrace your nerdy side with shirts from this site.
- Buddy Holly's somewhat "nerdy" black framed glasses have become a retro-chic icon.
- But just because they're a little nerdy, that shouldn't deter you from protecting your eyes.Advertisement
- To win, Zack must do things he thought unspeakable before, such as show up on time, helping customers, and sucking up to the nerdy manager.
- In the comic book, a nerdy boy named Peter Parker is bitten by a genetically altered spider and learns the bite has caused him to develop spider-like powers.
- Some teens see them as "nerdy" and will refuse to wear a watch, no matter how fashionable.
- The plot revolves around a nerdy flower shop assistant, Seymour, in love with glamorous coworker Audrey.
- His rather nerdy take as a researcher is very humorous.Advertisement