Nerds sentence example
- I loved the Hulk, as did all the other comic book nerds that I know.
- Hi nerds, I'm Julie O'Malley.
- While Film Journal International observed that ' seldom have grouches, misfits and, yes, nerds seemed so endearing ' .
- Help us to help maths maths Maths is for nerds?
- IÃ¢d also like to find other film nerds who are interested in writing some articles.Advertisement
- I think Austin is a town more full of computer nerds than music lovers, really.
- You can play Nerd Smash, which has you hitting nerds with spikes; or play Ice Court, where you're playing on ice instead of a beach.
- As fairly obvious as it is as to where I stand on this two-disc beauty of a game, one point stands clear that every one of us nerds needs to recognize: chicks actually dig watching you play this game.
- There are clothing styles for every type of personality from nerds to punks and by shopping for new outfits on Community Lots you can wear a different outfit everyday of the week.
- In contemporary American high schools, typical crowds are "jocks," "brains," "nerds," "populars," "druggies," and so on.Advertisement
- Crowds are often large groups with common interests such as athletes (jocks), kids who like school (preppies), kids lacking good looks or social skills but who excel at particular intellectual interests (nerds), and drug users (druggies).
- As educators and nerds we share a special bond.
- For example, Slashdot, whose motto is "news for nerds" emphasizes technology websites.
- brainy nerds form groups, which subdivide into yet further specialties.
- However, I think you are better off speaking to a Financial Advisor on this matter, not some Internet nerds like us!Advertisement
- But the bad politicians are too concerned about their budget to listen to science nerds, right?