Nerc sentence example
- This is being organized through his NERC Knowledge Transfer Network on natural aquatic colloids.
- A joint field trip is being planned for 2007, supported by a NERC grant on Forest Fire Intensity Dynamics.
- NERC are paying an enhanced stipend, for U.K. students only, starting at £ 16,000 per year.
- At that stage, NERC should work with the other councils to maintain a common minimum stipend level.
- NERC Council has decided that all NERC PhD studentship stipends will be increased to £ 12,000 p.a. from October 2003.Advertisement
- This NERC project used the latest in-situ electronic instrumentation to measure sediment transport in the swash zone.