Ner sentence example
- The ner of 600 and the sar of 3600 were formed from the soss or unit of 60, which corresponded with a degree of the equator.
- A piece of leaden water-pipe found in the house bears NER.
- Perhaps the most interesting of these consonantal interchanges is that occurring between n and the sibilants sh and z; ner = slier; na=za, which by some scholars has been declared to be phonetically impossible, but its existence is well established between the modern Chinese colloquial idioms. For example, Pekingese then, Hakka nyin, Fuchow niing, Ningpo zhing and nying, WOnchow zang and Hang all =" man."
- Another canal, to the west of Leczyca, connects the Bzura, a tributary of the Vistula, with the Ner and the Warta; and the bed of the former has been altered so as to obtain regular irrigation of the meadows along its banks.
- The name of Leczycanie is given to the inhabitants of the marshes of the Ner, that of Kurpie to those of the Podlasie; Kujaw14.cy, Szl4cy in the Silesia, and Gorale in the Carpathians.Advertisement
- This page gives an overview of all articles in the 1911 Brittanica which are alphabetized under Nau to Ner.
- The external layer, or ectoderm, is made up of cells, and contains also muscular and ner vous elements.
- Not counting the three abstentions, a majority of NER members were open to the idea of research cloning under strictly regulated conditions.
- There is great probability that the central stems, together with the brain, must be looked upon as local longitudinal accumulations of ner vous tissue in what was in more primitive ancestors a less highly differentiated nervous plexus, situated in the body-wall in a similar way to that which still is found in the less highly o rga n ized C oelenterates.
- Addition of XPA specifically conferred full NER capacity on the testis tumor extracts.Advertisement