Nephron sentence example
- Glomerulus-Plural, glomeruli; a network of capillaries located in the nephron of the kidney where wastes are filtered from the blood.
- nephron segments and are necessary for both K secretion and Na absorption.
- Potassium - Adaptive processes increase potassium secretion in the distal nephron (collecting tubules) and also in the gut.
- Normal female urinary anatomy and insert of kidney nephron.
- These drugs act by increasing sodium excretion in the proximal convoluted tubule of the nephron (8).Advertisement
- tubule of the nephron (8 ).
- Click image to enlarge Cross section of kidney nephron from rainbow trout naturally infected with Yersinia ruckeri.